With hardly any fees, at your own pace and whenever you want, you can fly with us and experience the fascinating technology of the Garmin 1000, or fly with a classic Cessna, with a power that will surprise you.
Come and fly with us the technology of the XXI century, or the elegance and power of our classic Cessna, both maintained under a rigorous maintenance program.
Prices and hour packages
- The first hour will be with an instructor, who will evaluate if additional hours are necessary (cost of the Instructor: € 25 / h ).
- Every 25 hours you release that "Fly" with us, we give you 1….so that you do not stop "Fly"!
- We also give away 1 hour of theoretical instruction and 1 hour of simulator to get acquainted with the G1000 to those who hire packages of hours (check conditions).
- In the price is included 1 landing fee in Cuatro Vientos.
- EASA class 1 or 2 medical certificate in force.
- PPL, CPL or ATPL license, with SEP authorization in force.
- Minimum experience of 75 hours of flight accredited in model (Cessna 172).
- 1 hour minimum with instructor to evaluate the release of the pilot.
- 1 takeoff rate and 1 landing in Cuatro Vientos.
- Safe for all occupants.
- Fuel and oil.
- Aircraft manuals and analysis of maneuvers and procedures.
- To be able to make a maximum of 3 shots and takeoffs at the Casarrubios aerodrome.
- Cost of the instructor until release (25 € per hour).
- Shots and takeoffs at any airport, except Casarrubios.
- In cash
- Bank transfer
185 € tax incl.
At Fly&Fun we are transparent, that's why we publish our prices.
Loose hour without instructor
Time with instructor
Cessna 172 + instructor
Flight Simulator Time + G1000
flight simulator with Garmin 1000